Here’s a few of my current favorite things. Round 2!
- High Fitness– This is an intense workout class that is so much fun! You are moving and dancing around the whole time, listening to great music, and pushing yourself to really feel the burn! You can check out if there’s any classes near you by going to their website at highfitness.com. I am seriously addicted!
- Keep Collective Brushed Silver Pendant– I recently became a designer for Keep Collective- a sister company under Stella and Dot. One of my favorite pieces is this pendant necklace. I have the silver, but the gold and rose gold are gorgeous too! You can choose whatever keys (charms) you want to put on your pendant to fit your personality. I have the script word “love” on mine and every time I look at it, I love it even more. You can check out all the Keep Collective jewelry by clicking here to go to the website!
- The Dunkin Donuts app– Dunkin Donuts has proven they are here to push Starbucks around a little bit. If you like coffee and still don’t have their app, you are missing out! They offer a free medium hot or iced coffee the day after our Arizona Cardinals win, and last week I saw that they also give app members a free coffee the day after the Diamondbacks win at home! The app is FREE, you just have to add at least $2.50 to your account when signing up. I’ve also received free coffee coupons for filling out surveys. They are awesome and know how to keep you coming back. My favorite drink choice is the medium iced decaf mocha coconut with cream and one Splenda. (I know, decaf!? But since I’m still nursing I try to cut back on the caffeine when I can.)
- Vans Classic Slip-On baby socks– We originally bought these when M was born three years ago and he wore them all the time. Now H is wearing them and they’re just as cute as ever! Everyone comments on them about how awesome they look. At $28 for six pairs, they are a great little splurge for something fun for your little one or a way cool baby shower gift for a friend. You can buy them online here.
- Once Upon a Time– Are you watching this show!? We finally decided to give it a try and we are so glad we did. The fourth season just premiered last week, but we just started watching from the beginning a couple weeks ago. Fairytale characters, great story lines, it’s so much fun to watch. We just began season 2, so don’t give anything away! But really, if you haven’t watched, you can start now and then we can talk about it! It’s on Netflix so get started right away. 😉
I hope you’ll try some of my favorite things, and as always, share some of your favorite things with me! Maybe I’ll see you at a High Fitness class!