I just love sharing about my favorite things. I actually wish everyone would share things they are loving right now, because I always like to learn about the new products, shows, and food that people are into. To me, a good recommendation is so important! Otherwise, how do I know if it’s any good? Actually, a little known fact about me is that I rarely every try new products on my own. I just don’t like the uncertainty of whether or not I’ll like it. Therefore, I rely on my friends (and the internet!) to tell me if it’s worth my time!
So, here’s a few of my current favorite things…
1. Monica Potter Home Coconut Lip Balm– Ok, so this chapstick was recommended to me by one of my makeup guru friends who I know I can trust. She casually was like, “Hey, try this chapstick.” I did and my response was some sort of mix between my eyes rolling back into my head in pleasure and just wanting to sit there and smell it for the rest of the night. To say it smells amazing is an understatement. It’s not a super fruity coconut scent, it’s more of a sweet coconut cake type of smell. Plus, it glides on smoothly and feel super hydrating. More like a vaseline instead of a thick chapstick. Oh, and did I mention it’s only $4.00. Yeah. And if you get your friends to buy one too, you can order together and split the shipping. The company has great customer service also, which is a good sign of a great business! They also offer other flavors such as Lavender, Vanilla, and Spearmint since Coconut was out of stock the last time I checked, but you can get emailed when it’s available, so don’t worry. Easy! You can order yours and see everything else they have on the Monica Potter Home website HERE.
2. Salad and Go– If you’ve in Arizona, you have to check them out. It’s such a good feeling to know you can get healthy fast food! And I mean FAST! They offer salads and wraps, delicious breakfast items such as burritos and a warm berry quinoa bowl, smoothies, and refreshing lemonades. And anything with a drive thru gets an extra star in my book! Visit their website HERE for the full menu and locations. They are popping up everywhere!
3. The Mindy Project– I know I might be late to the game on this one, but I had never seen this show before about a month ago. As soon as I started watching, I laughed out loud so many times that I knew I had found something worth watching. It’s funny, crazy, and drives me crazy with the love story lines that don’t go my way! If you’ve never seen it, please do yourself a favor and watch it. You can watch all seasons on HULU.
4. Chobani Fruit on the Bottom Pineapple Greek Yogurt– Guys. If you like pineapple, please do yourself a favor and try this yogurt. It doesn’t have a bitter greek yogurt taste at all. The pineapple flavor kicks you in the mouth right away (in a good way!) and every bite thereafter was heaven. The only thing is that it’s pretty sweet, so you might only eat half the container at a time. I usually choose to have this for dessert if I’m craving something really sweet. It’s a little high in sugar, but we’ve all gotta splurge sometimes, right? I found mine at the Walmart Neighborhood Market, so check your local stores to see where you can purchase it.
5. Kirkland’s Every Child is an Artist Clip Art Holder– The hubby and I picked this up on a date night and I love it! It hangs in our hallway above the hooks where we keep the boys’ backpacks and it is the perfect place to display some of the adorable artwork and crafts that Mason creates at preschool! Oh, and did I mention it’s only $16.99? Snag yours on their website HERE!
Visit me on Facebook and Instagram and let me know your favorite things!
Facebook: The Extraordinary Everyday Adventures of a Wife and Mom