We’re all friends here…let’s get to know each other a little better! Here are 15 things you may not know about me…
- I pierced my own ears when I was 14. Apparently, the first two sets of holes weren’t enough and I just had to have a third set, so I took it upon myself to make that happen.
- I don’t know how to whistle or burp.
- I am pretty much a human GPS. I can get you pretty much anywhere and tell you all of your restaurant choices along the route. Detour? That’s ok, we’ll reroute and change our meal options accordingly!
- I got my belly button pierced…twice.
- I have VERY fast labors. Like, almost had H in the car, fast.
- I am a worrier. I worry about everything. Of course, that’s only gotten worse with having children.
- I’m not too shabby of a photographer.
- I cannot stand diet soda. How anyone can enjoy that aftertaste is beyond me.
- I have never broken a bone or had any surgeries.
- I bite my nails.
- I have a strange love for alligators.
- I almost went to college in Washington State. I also got accepted into the Honors College at ASU, but would have had to live on campus.
- I am a vegetarian. Well, pescetarian if you want to get technical.
- I was a complete Coke fan until just a few years ago and now I love Pepsi. Yes, I feel like a traitor. A traitor with a delicious, ice-cold Pepsi in her hand…I can live with that.
- I consider myself to be a very good driver. However, when I was 16,for a small ridiculous reason, I failed my drivers test the first time!
There you go! Sometimes it’s fun to stop and think about what makes you, you. Did you learn anything new about me? If any, how many did you already know?
Leave a comment and share something interesting about YOU with ME!